I've been playing on a TBC server recently and i really enjoy it. But finding those files and other shits are so hard to play on an old version private server, so i decided to make your life easier and posting you all the links and instructions to download and play on an 2.4.3 TBC server.
I haven't posted any server yet but I'll be doing it soon too. Anyway you can check my fav 2.4.3 server here. Read rest of the post for instructions.
- Download World of Warcraft Client 1.0.0 (about 3GBs) - enUS, enGB
- Download World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade 2.0.0 (about 2GBs) - enUS, enGB
- Download Patch 2.4.0 (0.9 - 1.1 GB) - enUS, enGB
- Download Patch 2.4.1 (4.77 - 5.06 MB) - enUS, enGB
- Download Patch 2.4.2 (9.03 - 15.07 MB) - enUS, enGB
- Download Patch 2.4.3 (18.73 - 27.27 MB) - enUS, enGB
- Install everything in the following order -
- Open up My Computer and navigate to your World of Warcraft folder (Default: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft) and find "Realmlist.wtf"
- Right click on it, choose "Open with" and select Notepad/Wordpad.
- Delete everything inside and write your server's realmlist there.
- Note: Start your game using "Wow.exe" not "Launcher.exe". Or you can create a shortcut to Wow.exe directly on your desktop
Let me know if there's any broken link.